- 1.5 cup plain flour 1.5 cup plain flour
- 2 tbsp Tate & Lyle Agave Plant Syrup 2 tbsp Tate & Lyle Agave Plant Syrup
- 1 tbsp oil, plus more for cooking 1 tbsp oil, plus more for cooking
- 1 tsp vanilla extract 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1.5 cups dairy free milk 1.5 cups dairy free milk
- 1/4 cup soya yoghurt 1/4 cup soya yoghurt
- 2 tbsp pistachios, chopped 2 tbsp pistachios, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
Add all dry ingredients to a bowl and mix with a whisk to break up any lumps. Pour in the wet ingredients and mix until smooth. The mixture should be thick, but run easily off a spoon, add a tbsp more milk if you need to. Allow to rest for at least 10 mins.
Heat up a non stick frying pan to a medium heat, then pour in a ladle of batter, quickly moving the pan to spread evenly on the bottom. Cook until the edges start to curl and bubbles form, about 45 seconds per side. Flip and repeat.
Keep crêpes warm under a clean tea towel or in a low oven until ready to serve.
Serve stuffed with soya yoghurt and blueberries and top with pistachios and a drizzle of Agave Plant Syrup.