So comforting – like a hug in a mug!
- 500ml Whole Milk 500ml Whole Milk
- 2 tsp Tate & Lyle Agave Syrup 2 tsp Tate & Lyle Agave Syrup
- 2 tsp Coffee Granules 2 tsp Coffee Granules
- 100g Dark Chocolate (70% cocoa solids, grated) 100g Dark Chocolate (70% cocoa solids, grated)
- 4 tbsp Double Cream 4 tbsp Double Cream
- 1 Chocolate Flake Bar (crumbed) 1 Chocolate Flake Bar (crumbed)
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
- Put the milk into a saucepan with the Tate & Lyle Agave Syrup and coffee granules. Add the grated chocolate. Heat slowly, stirring constantly with a small whisk. Remove from the heat when almost boiling.
- Whip the double cream until it just begins to thicken. Pour the hot mocha into two mugs and top with the cream Serve, sprinkled with the crumbled chocolate.
- Cook’s tip: Use squirty cream from a can instead of double cream, if you prefer. And you could just use a little extra grated chocolate for sprinkling on top.
Substitute the milk for a hazelnut or coconut version so your vegan friends can enjoy this treat too!
Comforting Hot Beverages
Triple Chocolate Hazelnut Cookie
If the Hot Choca Mocha wasn't chocolatey enough for you, why not bake up a fresh batch of gooey cookies too! Check out our recipe below.