Easy to make and oh so delicious. This fruity tart is a much-loved classic, ideal for summer!
- 1 Pack of Ready-Rolled Puff Pastry 1 Pack of Ready-Rolled Puff Pastry
- 50g Ground Almonds 50g Ground Almonds
- 900g Ripe, Fresh Apricots (halved and stoned) 900g Ripe, Fresh Apricots (halved and stoned)
- 2 tbsp Tate & Lyle Fairtrade Icing Sugar 2 tbsp Tate & Lyle Fairtrade Icing Sugar
- Cream (to serve) Cream (to serve)
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7.
- Unroll the puff pastry onto a baking sheet, then sprinkle over the ground almonds.
- Lay the apricot halves over the almonds, as closely together as you can, right up to the edge of the pastry.
- Dust with the Tate & Lyle Icing Sugar, then bake in the oven for 20 minutes until the Tate & Lyle Icing Sugar starts to caramelise a little.
- Serve warm with cream.
If you like the sweetness of this tart, why not experiment with peaches or nectarines and almonds?