These egg-free vegan crepes with Agave Plant Syrup make for such a tasty breakfast treat for when you have a little bit of extra time in the morning. You can change up the fillings for whatever you’re fancying, whether that be fresh fruit, or something a little more indulgent, like chocolate!
- 1 cup plain flour 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup oat milk 1 cup oat milk
- 1 tbsp olive oil 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Tate & Lyle Agave Plant Syrup 2 tbsp Tate & Lyle Agave Plant Syrup
- Coconut oil for cooking Coconut oil for cooking
- Filling of your choice such as fruits or chocolate Filling of your choice such as fruits or chocolate
How to make agave eggless crapes
Follow the 4 simple steps of this egg-free vegan crepe recipe for the ultimate tasty treat.
- Add your flour to a mixing bowl, then in a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the agave, oat milk and olive oil. Whisk this into the flour until you’re left with a smooth batter.
- Preheat a non-stick frying pan (or crepe pan) and bring the heat to medium/high. Once your pan is nice and hot, brush this with a little coconut oil, then spoon a generous helping of the mixture onto your pan and carefully spread this to form a thin circle.
- Cook until bubbles appear on the surface, then flip and cook on the other side. Repeat this for the remaining mixture.
- Carefully fold your crepes and serve with toppings of your choice!
Check out the baker
- Your batter will need to be quite thin so that it’s easy to pour into the pan and spread into a thin crepe.
- If you end up accidentally using too much flour, simply add a little extra oat milk to the mix to rectify the consistency.
- Make sure you don’t flip your crepe too early. You’ll know it’s ready to flip once all the batter’s wetness has been absorbed. Flipping it too early could make it break and fold over into itself.
- If you prefer, you could always opt to use almond milk instead of oat milk. The consistency will still be thin enough to work for this recipe.