These vegan crepes with Agave Plant Syrup make for such a tasty breakfast treat for when you have a little bit of extra time in the morning. You can change up the fillings for whatever you’re fancying, whether that be fresh fruit, or something a little more indulgent like chocolate!
- 1 cup plain flour 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup oat milk 1 cup oat milk
- 1 tbsp olive oil 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Tate & Lyle Agave Plant Syrup 2 tbsp Tate & Lyle Agave Plant Syrup
- Coconut oil for cooking Coconut oil for cooking
- Filling of your choice such as fruits or chocolate Filling of your choice such as fruits or chocolate
How to make this recipe
1. Add your flour to a mixing bowl, then in a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the agave, oat milk and olive oil. Whisk this into the flour until you’re left with a smooth batter.
2. Preheat a non-stick frying pan (or crepe pan) and bring the heat to medium/high. Once your pan is nice and hot, brush this with a little coconut oil, then spoon a generous helping of the mixture onto your pan and carefully spread this to form a thin circle.
3. Cook until bubbles appear on the surface, then flip and cook on the other side. Repeat this for the remaining mixture.
4. Carefully fold your crepes and serve with toppings of your choice!