- 4 tbsp Agave Plant Syrup 4 tbsp Agave Plant Syrup
- 62 ml water 62 ml water
- 120 g vegan chocolate chips or chunks or bar 120 g vegan chocolate chips or chunks or bar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp. oil 3 tbsp. oil
- 1 cup (120 g) + 1 tbsp whole wheat pastry flour or whole wheat flour or Spelt flour 1 cup (120 g) + 1 tbsp whole wheat pastry flour or whole wheat flour or Spelt flour
- 1 tbsp cornstarch 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp baking soda 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 22 g cocoa powder 22 g cocoa powder
- 100 g golden caster sugar 100 g golden caster sugar
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F / 180ºc.
In a bowl, add all the dry ingredients and whisk really well.
Heat the Agave Plant Syrup and water in a pan or microwave until hot. Add half the chocolate chips and mix until all the chocolate melts and is smooth. Add the vanilla and oil and mix in.
Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix to just about combined. It will be a stiff batter, stiffer as it gets cold. Fold in the remaining chocolate chips.
Drop the mixture onto a parchment lined or greased brownie pan. Spread the mixture evenly using a spatula if needed.
Bake for 22 to 24 minutes.
Cool for at least 15 minutes if you can before moving them out of the dish. Slice and serve.