- 3 Tbsp instant coffee 3 Tbsp instant coffee
- 2 Tbsp Tate & Lyle Vanilla Coffee Syrup 2 Tbsp Tate & Lyle Vanilla Coffee Syrup
- 500 ml milk of choice 500 ml milk of choice
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
1. Using a handheld electric mixer, whisk the coffee, Vanilla coffee syrup and 3 Tbsp of boiling water in a bowl for about 5 minutes, until the mixture forms stiff peaks and is thick and fluffy.
2. Heat the milk and pour it into glasses.
3. Divide the coffee mixture in half and spoon it on top of the glasses.
4. Stir well and enjoy!