Summer Berry & Watermelon Pavlova
- 6 egg whites
- 330g Tate & Lyle Golden Caster Sugar
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- Greek yogurt
- 300g mixed strawberries and raspberries
- Watermelon chunks
- Fresh mint
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
1. Heat the oven to 200C (180C fan).
2. Whisk the egg whites in a large clean bowl with an electric mixer for 3 to 4 minutes, until soft peaks form.
3. Gradually add Tate & Lyle's golden caster sugar, 1 tbsp at a time until stiff peaks form.
4. Add the cream of tartar, vinegar and cornflour and mix well.
5. Spoon the meringue on a baking tray, lined up with baking parchment. Transfer the meringue to the oven and reduce the temperature to 130C (110C fan).
6. Bake for 1 h and 30 minutes. DO NOT open the oven door and leave it to cool completely for 4-5 hours.
7. Top the cooled meringue with some fresh greek yoghurt and fresh berries and watermelon chunks. Top with chopped mint leaves for added freshness.