Sugar & Spice - Crusted Nuts
- 40g Tate & Lyle Golden Granulated Sugar
- 1 medium egg white
- 75g pecans
- 75g whole blanched almonds
- 75g macadamias
- 1 level tsp salt
- 2 level tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 level tsp ground cumin
- 2 level tsp sweet smoked ground paprika
- 2 level tsp chilli flakes
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
- Preheat the oven to 170°C/Fan150°C, 325°F, Gas Mark 3.
- Lightly whisk the egg white with a fork in a small bowl. Add the pecans, almonds and macadamia nuts and toss to coat.
- Combine the Tate & Lyle Golden Granulated Cane Sugar, salt and all the spices in another bowl, then add the nuts and toss so they are evenly coated with the mixture.
- Spread the nuts out on the baking tray. Bake for 10-12 minutes, stirring once. Remove and leave to cool before serving in bowls.
You will also need a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
These nuts are a great snack at a BBQ or with main dishes too: top it off over a chickpea curry or sprinkled over an Asian-Style salad.