A fruity and refreshing summer treat that is perfect for serving on a hot sunny day!
- Blender Blender
- Ice Lolly Moulds Ice Lolly Moulds
- Popsicle Sticks Popsicle Sticks
- Baking Parchment Baking Parchment
- Pan Pan
- Mixing Bowl Mixing Bowl
For the Ice Lollies
- 75g Golden Caster 75g Golden Caster
- 250g Very Ripe Strawberries (Hulled) 250g Very Ripe Strawberries (Hulled)
- 250ml Natural Yoghurt 250ml Natural Yoghurt
- 100ml Skimmed Milk 100ml Skimmed Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice 1 tsp Lemon Juice
For the Decoration
- 100ml Dark Chocolate (melted and cooled) 100ml Dark Chocolate (melted and cooled)
- 3 tbsp Hundreds and Thousands Strands 3 tbsp Hundreds and Thousands Strands
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
- Place the strawberries and lemon juice into a blender along with the sugar. Blitz briefly to break the strawberries into a thick pulp. Allow to stand for 10 mins before adding the yoghurt, milk and vanilla extract. Blitz again until thoroughly combined.
- Carefully pour into 8 lolly pop moulds and place in the freezer for 4 hours until completely frozen.
- To decorate, remove the lollies from the mould by running warm water over the side of the mould and place on a parchment lined chopping board. Drizzle the cooled chocolate over the tips of the lolly pops and finish with a sprinkling of the hundred and thousands.
- Enjoy straight away or return to the freezer until needed.
You could use freeze dried raspberries or finely chopped white chocolate as an alternative ingredient to decorate your lollies.