1. Add the melted margarine, dairy-free milk, sugar and yeast to a large mixing bowl. Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and knead to form a smooth dough. If the dough appears too sticky, you can add a bit more flour. The dough should be soft, smooth and only a little bit sticky.
3. Cover with a tea towel and leave to rise for 1 hour.
4. Knead one final time and place the dough into a rectangular bread tin. Cover again and leave to rise for another 20 minutes. Preheat your oven to 180C.
5. Bake for 35-40 minutes until golden brown and risen. Allow to cool completely before slicing.