Follow this simple, 5-step rhubarb crumble recipe for a delicious after-dinner treat.
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F/Gas Mark 3.
2. To make the crumbly topping, place all the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir well. Add the butter and bring together with your hands into rough crumbs.
3. Divide the rhubarb between eight ramekins or into one large, oven-proof baking dish.
4. Mix the corn flour with the Tate & Lyle Caster Sugar and sprinkle it evenly over the fruit. Spread the crumble topping over the fruit and press down very gently.
5. Bake in the oven for 40 minutes until golden brown. Serve with cream, vanilla ice cream, Crème Fraiche, or vanilla custard.