Try these easy & delicious rainbow doughnuts, perfect for baking with your family or friends.
- 150g Tate + Lyle Pure Cane Caster Sugar 150g Tate + Lyle Pure Cane Caster Sugar
- 400g cups flour 400g cups flour
- 2 eggs 2 eggs
- 240g buttermilk 240g buttermilk
- 2tbsp baking powder 2tbsp baking powder
- 2tbsp baking soda 2tbsp baking soda
- 60 grams melted butter 60 grams melted butter
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
1. Mix all dry ingredients together then slowly add the wet ingredients
2. Combine into a dough and separate with circle cutters
3. Fry in oil for 3-4 mins
4. Mix Tate & Lyle Icing Sugar with milk and food colouring. Use sprinkles to decorate.
Find inspiration through our delicious recipes
A mouthwatering selection of sweet and savoury recipes that will become your new favourites.