Peanut Butter Cookies
- 40g Tate & Lyle Golden Granulated Sugar
- 110g crunchy peanut butter
- 75g unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 large egg yolk
- 125g plain flour
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°Fan/Gas 4.
- Combine the peanut butter, butter, egg yolk, Tate & Lyle Golden Granulated Sugar and flour in a bowl and mix with a wooden spoon to make a soft dough.
- Divide into 12 even-sized balls and place spaced apart on the baking trays as they spread. Flatten down with the back of a large fork.
- Bake on the middle and top shelves of the oven for 20-22 minutes until light golden, swapping the trays over halfway through. Leave to cool completely on the tray as they are very fragile until cold.
You will also need 2 baking trays lined with parchment paper.
Ensure the flour is accurately weighed out as too much will make the cookies dry and too little will mean you mixture is too wet.