Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
- 40g Tate & Lyle Golden Granulated Sugar
- 110g crunchy peanut butter
- 75g unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 large egg yolk
- 125g plain flour
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
HOW TO MAKE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
Follow this simple 4-step peanut butter biscuits recipe and enjoy scrumptious, mouth-wateringly tasty peanut butter cookies!
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°Fan/Gas 4. You will also need 2 baking trays lined with parchment paper.
- Combine the peanut butter, butter, egg yolk, Tate & Lyle Golden Granulated Sugar and flour in a bowl and mix with a wooden spoon to make a soft dough.
- Divide into 12 even-sized balls and place spaced apart on the baking trays as they spread. Flatten down with the back of a large fork.
- Bake on the middle and top shelves of the oven for 20-22 minutes until light golden, swapping the trays over halfway through. Leave to cool completely on the tray as they are very fragile until cold.
- Ensure the flour is accurately weighed out as too much will make the cookies dry and too little will mean you mixture is too wet.
- If you’re more of a smooth peanut butter person, feel free to use that instead of crunchy peanut butter for more of a “bits-free” bite!