Ultra refreshing, this is a perfect cooling drink for a hot summer’s day.
- 900g Tate and Lyle Fairtrade Demerara Sugar 900g Tate and Lyle Fairtrade Demerara Sugar
- 510ml Water 510ml Water
- 1 Rounded tsp Citric Acid 1 Rounded tsp Citric Acid
- 100ml Lime Juice (about 5 limes) 100ml Lime Juice (about 5 limes)
- Crushed Ice Crushed Ice
- Sparkling Mineral Water (to taste) Sparkling Mineral Water (to taste)
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
- Combine the Tate & Lyle Demerara Sugar, water and citric acid in a pan and stir until the sugar has dissolved. Bring to the boil, then remove from the heat and leave to cool.
- Add the passionfruit pulp and lime juice.
- To serve, fill glasses with crushed ice, pour over the cordial and top up with sparkling or still mineral water to taste.
Make the cordial up to two weeks ahead of time and store in the fridge.
Crisp, Cold Beverages
Coconut-Lime Cake with Mango & Passion Fruit Jam
If you're liking the tropical flavours in this cordial, try baking our Coconut-Lime Cake with Mango & Passion Fruit Jam!