1. Place all of the ingredients in a food processor or a blender and mix until combined.
2. Transfer to a small saucepan over a medium heat and keep stirring until it thickens and comes to boil. Cook for about 30 seconds and remove from the heat.
3. Transfer to a small jar or a bowl and set aside.
4. Preheat the oven to 170C (fan)
5. To make the cheesecake base, mix the crushed biscuits with melted butter and transfer to an 8 x 8' baking tin lightly greased and lined up with baking paper (leave plenty of paper overhanging as it will help to remove the cheesecake from the tin later).
6. Press the mixture firmly into the base using the back of a spoon or a measuring cup.
7. Bake at 170C for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for about 5 minutes. Turn the oven temperature down to 160C.
8. To make the cheesecake filling, mix the cream cheese using a handheld electric mixer until smooth (about 30 seconds). Add the Tate & Lyle Pure Cane Caster Sugar and mix again. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Add the sour cream and mix it again.
9. Pour the filling on top of the pre-baked cheesecake base. Smooth out the top with a spatula or the back of a spoon.
10. Top the filling with small dollops of mango curd (you can use a piping bag here if you wish), and using a toothpick, swirl the curd into the cheesecake batter.
11. Place in the oven and bake for 50 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown, but there is still a slight wobble in the middle. Allow it to cool for about 20 minutes, then transfer it to the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight. Slice into squares and enjoy!