1. On a lightly floured surface, roll out the pastry to the thickness of a pound coin, then lift into a 23 cm tart tin. Press gently on the sides and the bottom of the tin, then trim off any excess pastry.
2. Using a fork, gently prick few holes in the pastry and transfer it to the fridge for about 25 minutes.
3. In the meantime, prepare the filling. Mix all the ingredients together apart from lemon zest. Sieve the mixture and add the lemon zest. Set aside.
4. Heat the oven to 140 C (fan). Line the tart tin with baking parchment or foil and fill it in with rice or ceramic baking beans. Blind bake for 10 minutes, then remove the foil/ parchment and bake for another 20 minutes until pale golden.
5. Remove it from the oven, pour in the lemon and egg mixture and bake for another 30 minutes until just set. Leave to cool, then remove from the tin.
6. You can decorate the tart with some meringue kisses and sugar flowers if you would like. Enjoy!
Thanks to Anna Wierzbinska for creating the recipe. You can find more recipes from her here: http://annabanana.co/