If you’re looking for something refreshing, we've got the perfect Mojito recipe, balanced with lime, rum, fresh mint and sweetened with our Pure Cane Caster Sugar! This iconic Cuban cocktail is the perfect thirst quencher and just sweet enough. Enjoy responsibly!
- Half a lime Half a lime
- 30g Tate & Lyle Caster Sugar 30g Tate & Lyle Caster Sugar
- Ice cubes Ice cubes
- 50ml White Rum 50ml White Rum
- Soda Water Soda Water
How to make this recipe
- Rub a lime around the rim of tumbler glass and dip into Tate & Lyle Caster Sugar.
- Stand the glass as normal and squeeze the juice of half a lime into the glass
- Add one teaspoon of Tate & Lyle Caster Sugar and a handful of fresh mint leaves and stir
- Fill the glass with ice cubes or crushed ice
- Add 50ml of white rum and stir together
- Top up with soda water and add a sprig of mint to garnish!