- Half a lime Half a lime
- 30g Tate & Lyle Caster Sugar 30g Tate & Lyle Caster Sugar
- Ice cubes Ice cubes
- 50ml White Rum 50ml White Rum
- Soda Water Soda Water
How to make this recipe
- Rub a lime around the rim of tumbler glass and dip into Tate & Lyle Caster Sugar.
- Stand the glass as normal and squeeze the juice of half a lime into the glass
- Add one teaspoon of Tate & Lyle Caster Sugar and a handful of fresh mint leaves and stir
- Fill the glass with ice cubes or crushed ice
- Add 50ml of white rum and stir together
- Top up with soda water and add a sprig of mint to garnish!