1. Preheat the oven to 180C (160C fan).
2. Roll the pastry out to 2mm (slightly thinner than a pound coin), then cut out 12 rounds (using a biscuit cutter) and line them in a 12 hole non-stick patty tin. Place in the fridge while you prepare the filling.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, beat together the butter and Tate & Lyle Caster Sugar until pale and fluffy. Add the egg, flour, ground almonds, nutmeg, cinnamon and lemon zest followed by the curd cheese. Mix until combined.
4. Spoon 1/2 tsp of redcurrant jam into each tart case, then top it up with the curd cheese mixture (about 1 tbsp).
5. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown and puffed up on top. Transfer to a cooling rack to cool down. Dust lightly with icing sugar and enjoy!
You can use any other jam you'd like, such as strawberry or raspberry.