- 500ml Fresh Chilled Tomato Juice 500ml Fresh Chilled Tomato Juice
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice 1 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- A Good Splash of Tobasco Sauce A Good Splash of Tobasco Sauce
- 2 Tsp Worcestershire Sauce 2 Tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Ground Black Pepper Ground Black Pepper
- 100ml Vodka 100ml Vodka
- 2 Tbsp Tate and Lyle Fairtrade Demerara Sugar 2 Tbsp Tate and Lyle Fairtrade Demerara Sugar
- A Couple of Handfuls of Ice A Couple of Handfuls of Ice
- 2 Celery Sticks 2 Celery Sticks
- Lemon Wedges Lemon Wedges
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
- Place all the ingredients in a jug and stir well until the Demerara sugar has dissolved.
- Check the seasoning, adding salt and pepper to taste and pour over the ice.
- Garnish with the celery sticks, lemon wedges and an extra grind of black pepper.
- Enjoy straight away!
When making cocktails make sure your juices and ingredients are kept in the fridge to keep everything super-chilled!