- 95g Tate & Lyle Fairtrade Demerara Sugar 95g Tate & Lyle Fairtrade Demerara Sugar
- 50g Crunchy Peanut Butter 50g Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 50g Unsalted Butter (softened) 50g Unsalted Butter (softened)
- 1 Large Egg 1 Large Egg
- 110g Plain Flour 110g Plain Flour
- 2 Rounded tsp Baking Powder 2 Rounded tsp Baking Powder
- 50g Dark Chocolate (chopped ito small pieces) 50g Dark Chocolate (chopped ito small pieces)
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°Fan/Gas 4.
- Combine the peanut butter, butter, Tate & Lyle Demerara Sugar, egg, flour, baking powder and chocolate in a bowl and mix with a wooden spoon to make a soft dough.
- Divide into 20 even-sized balls and place spaced apart on the baking trays as they spread.
- Bake on the middle and top shelves of the oven for 12-15 minutes until golden brown, swapping the trays over halfway through. Leave to cool for a few minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
You will also need 2 baking trays lined with parchment paper.
Try not to handle the dough too much as this will make your cookies tougher.