Our deliciously tangy Seville Orange Marmalade makes the perfect base for these wonderfully sticky Chinese-style ribs. Be sure to have your napkins at the ready!
- 1.5kg Racks of Meaty Pork Ribs 1.5kg Racks of Meaty Pork Ribs
- 3 tbsp Classic Seville Orange Marmalade 3 tbsp Classic Seville Orange Marmalade
- 2 tsp Chinese Five Spice 2 tsp Chinese Five Spice
- 3 tbsp Dark Soy Sauce 3 tbsp Dark Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Toasted Sesame Oil 2 tbsp Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Cider Vinegar 1 tsp Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Tomato Puree 1 tbsp Tomato Puree
- 3 Garlic Cloves (Crushed) 3 Garlic Cloves (Crushed)
HOW TO MAKE CHINESE STICKY RIBS WITH MARMALADE
Follow this simple 3 step Chinese sticky spare ribs recipe and experience the tastiest Chinese sticky ribs with marmalade marinade you’ve ever tasted!
- Preheat the oven to 200C, fan oven 180C, Gas Mark 6. Score the meaty side of the ribs and place in a roasting tin. Cover tightly with a double layer of foil. Roast for 2 hours until perfectly tender. Remove the foil.
- Combine the marinade ingredients and pour over the ribs, turn and mix until the ribs are completely coated. Return to the oven and roast for 45 minutes, turning and basting occasionally until the ribs are sticky and lightly charred.
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes before cutting into single ribs.
- This gorgeous sticky Chinese glaze is equally delicious as a marinade for chicken wings. Simply make up in the same way as explained above, pour over 800g chicken wings and then roast at 180C, fan oven 160C, Gas mark 4 for 45 minutes until cooked through and lightly charred.
- Serving Suggestion: For an extra added touch of mouthwatering “mmm”, try sprinkling on 2 tsp of toasted sesame seeds and 4 shredded spring onions.
Check out our Seville Orange Marmalade recipe!
These delicious sticky Ribs are made using our yummy Seville Orange Marmalade Marinade! See the recipe below.