- 120 ml semi-skimmed milk 120 ml semi-skimmed milk
- 100 ml freshly brewed coffee 100 ml freshly brewed coffee
- 1 tbsp Tate & Lyle Caramel Coffee Syrup 1 tbsp Tate & Lyle Caramel Coffee Syrup
- 1 tsp Tate & Lyle demerara sugar (optional) 1 tsp Tate & Lyle demerara sugar (optional)
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
1. In a small saucepan, combine the milk and caramel syrup and heat over a medium heat until frothy, about 3 minutes.
2. Reduce the heat to low, mix in the freshly brewed coffee and sugar, transfer to a mug or coffee cup & enjoy!
For a vegan-friendly twist, try changing up your milk to soya- or hazelnut-based!