Add a little more flavour to your hot coco with Tate & Lyle Barista Caramel Syrup.
- 200 ml milk of choice 200 ml milk of choice
- 1 Tbsp Tate & Lyle Caramel Coffee syrup 1 Tbsp Tate & Lyle Caramel Coffee syrup
- 2 Tbsp chopped milk chocolate 2 Tbsp chopped milk chocolate
- 50 ml double cream (optional) 50 ml double cream (optional)
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
1. In a small saucepan, heat the milk over a medium heat until simmering.
2. Take off the heat and add chopped milk chocolate.
3. Stir well, until all the chocolate has melted.
4. Add Tate & Lyle hazelnut syrup and stir again.
5. Whip the double cream until thick and top the hot chocolate with it.
Substitute the milk for a hazelnut or coconut version so your vegan friends can enjoy this treat too!
Comforting Hot Beverages
Triple Chocolate Hazelnut Cookie
If the Hot Choca Mocha wasn't chocolatey enough for you, why not bake up a fresh batch of gooey cookies too! Check out our recipe below.