- 1 lime, cut into 8 wedges
- 4 tsp Tate & Lyle Demerara Sugar
- Crushed ice
- 4-6 tbsp cachaca
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
- Take two tumbler-style glasses and put 4 lime wedges into each one. Add 2 tsp Tate & Lyle Demerara Sugar to each glass, then use a small wooden spoon to ‘muddle’ the ingredients together (this just means bashing and crushing the ingredients together). If your wooden spoon doesn’t fit into the glass, just use the handle, or you could use the end of a wooden rolling pin.
- Fill the glasses with crushed ice, leaving a little space.
- Pour 2-3 tbsp of cachaca into each glass, then serve immediately
You may want to treat yourself to a bar tender’s muddler if you’re planning to make these quite often!