1. Preheat the oven to 180C (170C fan). Lightly grease a 8.5 x 4.5' loaf pan and line it with baking paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, Tate & Lyle Pure Cane Light Brown Sugar, baking powder and salt. Add 200g of blackberries and gently toss them into the flour mixture. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together the eggs, melted butter, yoghurt, milk, vanilla and lemon zest. Add the egg mix to the bowl with dry ingredients and gently fold it together until just combined.
4. Transfer the batter into the prepared baking pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
5. Bake for 50-60 minutes until golden brown, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool completely.
6. To make the glaze, place 100g of the remaining blackberries into a blender and blend into juice. Pass it through a sieve, discarding the seeds. Mix 1 Tbsp of blackberry juice with 2 Tbsp of lemon juice and Tate & Lyle Pure Cane Icing Sugar until smooth.
7. Pour the icing on top of the cooled blackberry load and allow it to set for about 20 minutes. Enjoy!