For the Fudge
- 397g (1 can) Condensed Milk 397g (1 can) Condensed Milk
- 400g Milk Chocolate (Roughly Chopped) 400g Milk Chocolate (Roughly Chopped)
- 25g Butter 25g Butter
- 100g Tate and Lyle Dark Muscovado Sugar 100g Tate and Lyle Dark Muscovado Sugar
For the Decoration
- 2 x 40g Bars of Cadbury's Crunchie Chocolate Bars 2 x 40g Bars of Cadbury's Crunchie Chocolate Bars
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
- Lightly butter a 20cm square baking tin, line with baking parchment and set to one side. Spoon the condensed milk into a large, heavy based saucepan and add the milk chocolate, butter and sugar.
- Gently heat, stirring all the time until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth and glossy. This should take around 5 minutes.
- Carefully tip the hot mixture into the prepared tin and level off the top. Allow to cool for 30 minutes. Place the Crunchie bars in a food bag and gently bash with a rolling pin into nice chunks. Scatter over the fudge and gently press down so that it stays in place. Chill for an hour or overnight until firm. Cut into 2cm x 4 cm pieces and serve.
Feeling brave? Why not try out some other toppings on top of your delicious chocolate fudge! How about dried fruit, crushed Maltesers or chopped Smarties!