- 1 cup plain flour 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup oat milk 1 cup oat milk
- 1 tbsp olive oil 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Tate & Lyle Agave Plant Syrup 2 tbsp Tate & Lyle Agave Plant Syrup
- Coconut oil for cooking Coconut oil for cooking
- Filling of your choice such as fruits or chocolate Filling of your choice such as fruits or chocolate
- 4 tbsp Agave Plant Syrup 4 tbsp Agave Plant Syrup
- 62 ml water 62 ml water
- 120 g vegan chocolate chips or chunks or bar 120 g vegan chocolate chips or chunks or bar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp. oil 3 tbsp. oil
How to make this recipe
1. Add your flour to a mixing bowl, then in a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the agave, oat milk and olive oil. Whisk this into the flour until you’re left with a smooth batter.
2. Preheat a non-stick frying pan (or crepe pan) and bring the heat to medium/high. Once your pan is nice and hot, brush this with a little coconut oil, then spoon a generous helping of the mixture onto your pan and carefully spread this to form a thin circle.
3. Cook until bubbles appear on the surface, then flip and cook on the other side. Repeat this for the remaining mixture.
4. Carefully fold your crepes and serve with toppings of your choice!