For the Crust:
- 160g cups graham cracker crumbs 160g cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tbsp butter (unsalted, melted) 6 tbsp butter (unsalted, melted)
- 3 tbsp of Tate & Lyle Agave Plant Syrup 3 tbsp of Tate & Lyle Agave Plant Syrup
For the Filling:
- 680g cream cheese (at room temperature) 680g cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 190g Tate & Lyle golden caster sugar 190g Tate & Lyle golden caster sugar
- 240g sour cream 240g sour cream
- 3 large eggs (at room temperature) 3 large eggs (at room temperature)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 100g raspberry jam (seedless) 100g raspberry jam (seedless)
- 2 tbsp of Tate & Lyle Agave Plant Syrup 2 tbsp of Tate & Lyle Agave Plant Syrup
- 2 tsp lemon juice (fresh) Garnish: fresh raspberries 2 tsp lemon juice (fresh) Garnish: fresh raspberries
How to make this recipe
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Grease a 9-inch pan and line the bottom with waxed paper.
3. Put the graham cracker crumbs in a medium bowl. Add the butter & Agave Plant Syrup then toss with a fork until evenly moistened. Press the mixture over the bottom and up 1-inch of the sides of the prepared pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
4. In a large bowl and using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl when necessary. Beat in the sour cream until blended.
5. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in the vanilla. Pour half of the batter into the prepared pan.
6. Put the jam, Agave Plant Syrup and lemon juice in a small saucepan and heat over low heat, stirring often, until melted and smooth.
7. Drizzle 1/4 of the jam mixture in stripes over the batter. Spoon the remaining batter over the jam, then drizzle with the remaining jam. Swirl gently with a thin knife to marbleize the batter slightly.
8. Bake the cheesecake until firm around the edges but still slightly wobbly in the center, for 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes.
9.Set the cake in the pan on a wire rack to cool completely.
10. Wrap the cake in plastic and chill for at least 4 hours.
11. Remove the cake from the refrigerator 30 minutes before serving. Remove the pan sides and place the cake on a serving platter. Garnish with fresh raspberries.